NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. WINNER WILL BE SELECTED IN A RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Discover Fall in Onalaska Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and wherever restricted in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules. Employees, contractors, directors and officers, and vendors of Onalaska Tourism Commission (“Sponsor”), its affiliated entities, advertising and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, domestic partner, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, and “step” of each) and those living in the same households of such people are not eligible to participate.
2. ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The entry period (the “Entry Period”) will run from 12:00:00 p.m. on August 26, 2015 to October 16, 2015 with prize drawings held before October 23, 2015.
There are two ways to enter the Promotion. First, to enter online at www.discoveronlaska.com, click on the Promotion link and complete the online registration form. To enter online at www.Facebook.com/OnalaskaWI (the “Facebook Site”), “like” the Discover Onalaska page and then complete the online registration form available via the Giveaway tab at the Facebook Site. Information provided on the Official Registration Form is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Entrants entering the Promotion may be asked to answer several optional questions, however, whether these questions are answered will not impact eligibility for entry in the Promotion. For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Discover Fall in Onalaska Sweepstakes Rules Request, 701 E. Washington Ave., Suite 202, Madison, WI 53703 (the “Promotion Address”). Requests must be received by October 5, 2015. Official Rules will also be posted at the Facebook Site during the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Promotion. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and any Promotion judge(s) designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Promotion or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
3. PRIZES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prize package will be awarded to one winner:
One prize per person maximum in this Promotion. No transfer or substitution of prizes permitted except where required by law. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Taxes on a prize and expenses related to acceptance, delivery and use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize Winner.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One prize winner will be selected as stated in Section 2, above. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to notify tentative winners via email or phone or mail within a week of the applicable drawing. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a prize by not claiming such prize or by not completing and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted notification, and in such case an alternate tentative prize winner will be selected. This process will be repeated until such time as a tentative prize winner completes and returns to Sponsor the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted notification. At such time, subject to verification by the Sponsor, a tentative prize winner will be deemed a prize winner. Except where prohibited by law, each prize winner further grants to the Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to use such prize winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Promotion, in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter invented, without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration. Each prize winner further agrees that Sponsor may release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Promotion. Non-compliance or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Except if winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Facebook Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Facebook Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Facebook Site. Use of the Facebook Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the Facebook Site or the download of any information from the Facebook Site. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a prize in the Promotion, winners agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND FACEBOOK FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE PROMOTION PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES OR FACEBOOK BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
SPONSOR: Onalaska Tourism Commission, 1101 Main St., Onalaska, WI 54650. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor at the Promotion Address, not Facebook.